Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Who You Gonna Call?

GHOSTBUSTERS!


This was my first mani this year (and also the first film, I saw), so these, Ghostbusters nails, should be an appropriate start.
I had totally forgotten how awesome the movie was.

Polishes used: 
H&M White
Nails inc. St James (red)
Wild and Crazy Super Star (blue)
Wild and Crazy Baffin Bay (orange)
black acrylic paint

So, more posts coming your way soon.. And remember - when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "Yes". 
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

I'm in love with this nail art, it's so funny and creative! Very well done! :)

LittleMonsterx14 said...

this is awesome! hahah great inspiration :)

nail crazy said...

well done, love it :D

Nakaya said...

Cute!

Sam said...

Ahh these are awesome!

Lizzy said...

That looks great!! Awesome job on the logo. :D

Meredith Anne said...

Now I need to go watch the movies! Love it!

marox79 said...

In reply to your comment about the KIKO holos they were LE and the store we got ours from had them on clearance.
They must have been sold out the one you went to.

Mari said...

Awww..so cute!!! love the color combos and design. I remember my childhood days where I love to watch this.=)

t said...

Love these nails!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Nicky said...

ohh wow amazing nails!And amazing blog..;)
if you like we can follow each other

Pieces of Me... Nicky

Becky said...

Awesome nails! I still have yet to watch Ghostbusters, hehe :P

Rainbowify Me said...

I also love the Ghostbusters, so I really like your nails too!!! :)

Arvonka said...

Yay, these are cute! Great idea! :)

Post a Comment