Thursday, January 17, 2013

Born Pretty Store review: Nail Studs

Hello there,

Today's post features Born Pretty Store 2 mm silver square stud rhinestones.

Item's full title - 1 bag 2 mm silver square stud rhinestone (ID:2859)

I really liked them, because they're easy to use and make every mani look simply awesome. With those studs it's so easy to spice up any mani.

Polishes used:
Wild & Mild Black Cat (black)
Coral Prosilk 103 (dark gray)
Wild and Crazy Anchorage (silver)


The nice people of Born Pretty Store also sent me New Flower Design Nail Art Stamp Template-m76 (ID:1077), which you will see in another post.


And the code, from my last Born Pretty Store review, BKL91 is still available. With that you will get 10% off from your order in the Born Pretty Store. :)

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Tina said...

pretty!

nail crazy said...

love these studs, i should probably wear them more often ;)
love what you did with it :D

Lizzy said...

That is so cool! :D

Fingers said...

This is really cool I love it!

Meredith Anne said...

Awesome!!

zebra-nails said...

Looks so cool! I love studs :)

LittleMonsterx14 said...

these studs are bad ass, and i love how you did the grey strips, so cool!

Claudia C. said...

I also used the products from BPS and I'm very satisfied of them. And this mani it looks so pretty :)

Post a Comment