Thursday, January 24, 2013

Born Pretty Store review: m76 Stamping Plate

Hi again,


For today I'm gonna show you a mani done with Born Pretty Store stamp template m76.



When I was away in France I really got into stamping, since it was easy way to make my nails look more special. And that craze still haven't left me.

Polishes used:
Flomar 234 (yellowish-orangeish)
Flomar 382 (hot pink)



And here's both items the people of Born Pretty Store sent me - stamping plate and silver square studs 
(For studs, check this post here)

I really like all the stamps on the plate, especially the one I used on my ring finger. :)


The code, BKL91 is still available. With that you will get 10% off from your order in the Born Pretty Store.

And another great news is that Born Pretty Store Valentine's day activities are here!

All orders will have a free gift!

From 20.1.2013-24.1.2013 all orders will get the bling crystal ring for free.
Orders over 15 $ will get 1 pc fashion jewelry chosen by the Born Pretty Store. (One person - one gift)




Pin It Now!

9 comments:

zebra-nails said...

Looks very nice! The polishes you used made this mani look summer-y :)

Sherin said...

Your nails look amazing here. The floral print looks great.

Tina said...

pretty!

ScarsLikeLace said...

I love that big bow! It is pretty impressive considering the lines are fine, but it stamps so well!!

LittleMonsterx14 said...

love that stamping! so cute!

Lizzy said...

Great stamping! Love the colors. :D

Meredith Anne said...

I really need to give these a try!

Dilan Dilir said...

I like it! looks really pretty :)

Claudia C. said...

Very pretty :)

Post a Comment