Monday, October 29, 2012

Born Pretty Store Review & The Most Awesome Nail Polish Ever

I was recently contacted by Daisy from the Born Pretty Store and asked if I'd be willing to review their product. 

I have wanted a glow in the dark nail polish for the longest time and now when I finally got it, I felt as if Christmas had arrived early.

I absolutely love this polish -- it glows in the dark! What more is needed?!

I used it on this mani.

In the picture I am wearing three coats of the polish. 

In order to achieve the full glow in the dark effect the polish needs previous exposure under the light.

What I really liked about it (besides the glowing effect) was that it dried really fast. I was afraid since I used 3 coats that it will take ages to dry, but no, just like with a regular polish, I gave it like 5-7 minutes of drying time before putting on top coat.

Overall I give two (glowing) thumbs up to this polish. It can make any mani look awesome.


I was also provided a code for my readers, so if you use the code BKL91 you will get 10% off from your order in the Born Pretty store. :)
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, wow--that glow is amazing!! (@_@)

Lizzy said...

I think I may have to try mine again. I got Glow 02 as well, but it glowed more green than blue. :(

Mariska Coenders said...

This looks really cool ^^

A Girl and Her Polish said...

That is some bright, glow-in-the-dark polish! :)

Tina said...

WOW! cool!

kelly-devilishdesigns said...

Im reviewing the same product, cant wait to get it! :) pics look great.

Diane said...

That's really cool!

lolly said...

wow that's so cool, i've wanted a glow in the dark one for ages too!

Beauty on a College budget said...

I'm super impressed on how well this glowed in the dark! Most don't hold up that well. I do love the born pretty store in general.

Lydz said...

amazing glow in the dark polish! :)

zebra-nails said...

It's super cool! :)

nail crazy said...

love this polishes <3
you capture it just great :D

Meredith Anne said...

Very fun!!!!

Post a Comment