Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mint Milk

This is probably my new favourite nail polish KIKO 389 - Mint Milk

While shopping my friend and I discovered Kiko store and when I saw the nail polish selection... I couldn't leave before buying one.
For the first two days I didn't have any stampings.
This is just such a gorgeous color, I absolutely love it. It's so bright and perfect looking.
I've got on two coats of Mint Milk and the stampings are done with H&M Dark Blue and m30 stamping plate.

Did I already mention that I'm crazy for this colour?!
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Myrthe said...

Wow, love that colour!

Taya said...

I love this KIko shade.

Marias Nail Art said...

Wow this is a pretty mint - and the floweers look so great on it too :)

Mariska said...

Really cute with the flowers! :D

MASPOOASE said...

very Hawaiian looking, pretty colour!

Tina said...

cute!!

Emmanuella said...

I looooooooooooooooooove the colour of your nail polish!

Lizzy said...

Such a gorgeous color! And I love your stamping. :D Perfect.

Dilan Dilir said...

looks amazing :D

zebra-nails said...

Amazing color and cute design!

keijtieloves said...

this color is so lovely!!

Meredith Anne said...

Gorgeous!

Lydz said...

wow! what a beautiful shade!

Post a Comment