Monday, September 17, 2012

Flowery French

Now that I've somewhat settled in France (which I already totally adore) I'm ready to jump back on the blogging band-wagon.
And what better way to start it out than with a French mani (punny person that I am).


I didn't have my things with me, but I tried to do my best.
I used Yves Saint Laurent French Manicure Kit pens, stamping plate, red, green and holographic polishes for these nails. 

I will make a post with pictures about my life here soon, so keep an eye on that. :)
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

nail crazy said...

cute :-D
waiting to here about life in france :-D

LittleMonsterx14 said...

very beautiful!

Tintin said...

This is so cute.

zebra-nails said...

Nice! :)

Meredith Anne said...

Just beautiful!

Lizzy said...

That is so beautiful! And, just throwing this out there, if you wanted to post pictures from your time in France I totally wouldn't mind. ;) Glad you're liking it there!

Sofie Han said...

lovely post <3
check mine if you want :)

Your Princess is in Another Castle

Post a Comment