Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dotted

Bonjour, mes amis!

This is my latest creation.
And of course when I mentioned in my last post that the weather is so nice and sunny... It started raining. A lot. So not many pictures in natural light.
This is Attitude in Center of Attention - gorgeous hot pink, and it gets even better, it's one coater!
The lighter pink used for dots is N.Y.C 108A - light pink.

I said one of my posts that I had to leave all my nail tools at home so this mani I used oh so glamorous toothpick. But nevertheless I really liked how it turned out.

Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Nakaya said...

Fun!

keijtieloves said...

very nice :)

NailNarcotics said...

simple and beautiful.

Lizzy said...

omg I have 108A! LOL I'm so glad they started naming their colors. This looks really fun. :D I've been thinking of doing red with white polka dots for a while.

nail crazy said...

très jolie c'est manucure :D

Mariska said...

This looks cool! :)

Emmanuella said...

I love it's fun cute and fresh!

zebra-nails said...

Very pretty!

Fingers said...

I love this!

Pixie~Nails said...

Love that colour. And the design is so simple but so brilliant!

Guy Polish (Jim) said...

This is an example of how pretty a mani can be without being to complicated. Love it!

KarenD said...

Love the dots!

Meredith Anne said...

I love how you just did them on the side!

Post a Comment