Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Big News!


I am moving to France!

When this post goes live I will be on a plane, flying towards my home for the next 4 months.
I am going as an exchange student and I'll stay there only one semester, returning just after Christmas.

As excited as I am, this will mean less nail art. I had to pack 4 months into 23 kilograms, which left not so much room for the nail polishes. I know I'll buy some, but my collection won't be as big as back home and I don't have all of my tools with me as well.

I won't give up blogging nor nail art, but the posts will be less frequent.

I hope you'll all stay with me through this.
 I'm scared and excited in equal measures. I just hope I'll get an experience I'll never forget.

 Au revoir!

It's a big move for me - from Estonia to France

Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Rainbowify Me said...

Oh wow, that's amazing news! I hope you're going to have a fantastic time in France! Good luck. :)

Chester said...

Wow! Congratulation! I'm sure you will never forget this journey. Good luck in France! :)

Mariska said...

That's some good news! :). Good luck and offcourse we will stick with you!

Ele said...

That's so cool! Wish you the best in France! I would love to hear some every day posts about the place you go and some photose, just as an ide if you'd like to post about those things :).

Julie said...

Wow good for you! Good luck!

marox79 said...

Bonne chance!

Dilan Dilir said...

oh sounds so exciting!

Liesl Gutierrez said...

Ohh, I'm so excited for you! What a wonderful opportunity. I'd love to see some everyday posts, too. :)

Laura said...

Cool! I did a similar thing in 2006 where I moved to France for 6 months as part of my university degree. It was hard at first but a great experience! Which part of France are you going to? Hope you have a great time!

Sam said...

Wow, what an amazing opportunity :) Enjoy!

LittleMonsterx14 said...

good luck and have a great time!

Lizzy said...

Awesome! Hope you have a lot of fun in France. :D

Olivia C. said...

Awesome! Have fun! I have a relative that just moved to France and she loves it!

Nerissa said...

How cool! I've always wanted to go to France! I hope you post pictures from your adventures while you are there! :)

nail crazy said...

great news! enjoy your time in france, i'll bet it would a be fantastic experience :-D

Jayne said...

Good luck!! You're going to have a great time!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Oooo! Yay! I hope you have a good time. It'll be nice to see your new experiences documented here (if you're going to do that)

:]

zebra-nails said...

Good luck! :)

Elizabeth said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time in France!

Post a Comment