Friday, August 24, 2012

Update & Something Pink

Things have been really busy again, but I'm trying to be more regular with my posts.

But as of right now, I give you this - nothing special, but at least it's pretty.
I used two coats of Miyo Mini Drop No 30 (Raspberry scented) and for the ring finger three coats of O.P.I Designer... De Better.

I've got something really awesome, at least in my opinion, scheduled for Saturday, so look forward to that.

A small hint - it's inspired by a movie.
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

TheOtherSideofCool said...

Simple yes but very pretty! I love the accent nail! xx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

keijtieloves said...

Great :)

marox79 said...

Love it! I'll have to try it sometime.

Olivia C. said...

I love doing pink and then a glittery accent nail. This is super pretty!

Mariska said...

Love this! Gonna do that too soon

Liesl (lieslloves) said...

I think this is great. You cannot go wrong with simple and pretty. The pink you used is gorgeous.

Pixie~Nails said...

Raspberry scented polish?! wow, I'd be sniffing my nails all day and no doubt getting odd looks from strangers! lol! Lovely mani btw :)

Meredith Anne said...

This is pretty!

Post a Comment