Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gotham City Nails

The last movie I went to see in the cinemas was The Dark Knight Rises and I was blown away by how excellent it was.
It was the perfect end for the perfect trilogy. I seriously lack words to describe how good the movie was.

So, obviously, I had to do Batman/Dark Knight Rises/Gotham themed nails.

 Thumb/ The Dark Knight Rises logo - Wild & Mild Black Cat,Classics Metallic Nail Lacquer 11 and black acrylic paint
Other fingers/ Gotham skyline - Wild and Crazy Super Star, Max Factor Fantasy Fire, black acrylic paint and YSL Gold.

So, whatcha think?

I was really pleased with the outcome. The Dark Knight Rises logo came out pretty well, in my opinion, especially on the left hand. Right one looks a little pudgy.


Pin It Now!

18 comments:

Sam said...

This is very cute :)

Marias Nail Art said...

Cool mani, very nicely painted :)

Pixie~Nails said...

The thumb nail is cool and the blue is gorgeous :)

Olivia C. said...

This is so awesome!

Tintin said...

wow so creative

Diane said...

good job!! I like it!

Katie - Missys Manis said...

These look great hun!

LittleMonsterx14 said...

wow i lovr these! the city line is really awesome and batman??? epic!

Shannara said...

wow cool!!

keijtieloves said...

Wow, great Idea :)

Nakaya said...

Hey!
I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Awards :) (tag)!

A few questions and some related stuff can be found here;
http://nakayanails.blogspot.nl/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

Thanks! x

Jolie said...

Soooo nice... Love it...

Meredith Anne said...

Awesome!

Lizzy said...

That's awesome. :) I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm glad you liked it!

Fingers said...

This is very cool!

zebra-nails said...

So cool! :)

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

cute :]

Elizabeth said...

These are so, so awesome--and I'm actually going to bookmark this to show my husband too. He'll love them! :D

Post a Comment