Saturday, August 11, 2012

Golden Rose Matte Velvet 105

I did a little shopping yesterday, and I got this polish - Golden Rose Matte Velvet 105
With flash

 
Artificial light
In sunlight


Isn't it nice?
I haven't tried it with a shiny top coat yet, but right now I love it matte.

Now the big shocker - this is only one coat! 
It has super coverage and it dries really quickly. 

It's the perfect greenish-blue and it seems pretty durable. I'm not saying this is my new favourite, but it comes pretty close.
 

Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Ele said...

I'm really wanting to try them out now. I always pass those polishes in the store, never thought they were any good, but wow! One coat?

Marias Nail Art said...

A one-coater that also dries quickly - what's more to ask for LOL - thanks for sharing this teal-ish color :)

Elizabeth said...

ONE coat?! Amazing. Love the finish, and the colour is gorgeous!

Dilan Dilir said...

love the color :)

marox79 said...

Gorgeous colour!

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

i really need to do a golden rose order - so many wants. this is one of them now!

Meredith Anne said...

That's gorgeous!

Lizzy said...

Great color!

Olivia C. said...

So gorgeous! And one coat- awesome!

Maki said...

Beautiful! Seriously, I LOVE Golden Rose. Their polishes are so beautiful and cheap - an unbeatable combination.

Fingers said...

Oh this is really pretty! I'd love to see it shiny!

maRyya said...

lovely colour <3

My name is Gabby, and Im a nail addict... said...

I love this color and that it is matte. It looks like stone which is such a cool look.

Bohonotes said...

i love matte nail polishes i just discovered them not long ago, so it was really exciting for me

l;ove the color!!

BOHONOTES

Helen said...

Very pretty. I really like matte finishes.

mon ceillet said...

Wow, it's gorgeous! Love it!

Post a Comment