Thursday, August 9, 2012

Be-Jeweled

I fell in love with the Sally Hansen Gem Crush polishes after I tried the Blingtastic.
My next purchase was Be-Jeweled - purple glitter with a little bit of red.

With flash
In sunlight.

Isn't it gorgeous?
 This is three coats and no base colour.

The only downsides are that the removal is hell (like with all glitter polishes) and you can still see the nail-line. Nevertheless, it looks so beautiful and light purple suits my skin tone well, so for me, this polish is perfection.

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

keijtieloves said...

Great color :)

NailNarcotics said...

I have two from this line but we don't get along well :o( I find it chips even with a top coat .
It looks beautiful though!

Elizabeth said...

I love the highlight colours they mixed into this collection--the red really adds a great spark to the lavender here! I got a couple of these myself but haven't tried them yet. Think I may lay down a base colour first, but the coverage is still nice without.

Marias Nail Art said...

It really is gorgeous, would look great with different kinds of polish underneath too.

Meredith Anne said...

These polishes really are beautiful!!

Jacqui said...

This is gorgeous on you! I don't have any from this line but I do love this one!

BeautyShades said...

These polishes are so nice it would be great if they were available here :)

Kayleigh said...

Beautiful colour!

zebra-nails said...

Gorgeous glitter!

Lizzy said...

That is so pretty!!! *dies*

Indian Lacquerade said...

This is a beautiful colour. Glitter removal is not a pain if you layer it over a peel-off polish or even nail appliques!

Natalie said...

Looks great!

Post a Comment