Tuesday, July 31, 2012

RHCP I'm With You

I'm writing this late Monday evening, just few hours after the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert.

It was unbelievable, absolutely phenomenal!

I've been their fan for a long time and now I can finally tick the "See Red Hot Chili Peppers live" box in my bucket list.

Of course I had to do appropriate nails for this event, so here they are.
 
 The ring finger is their logo and thumb should be their I'm With You album cover seen above.

I used two coats of white nail polish, a fan brush with Golden Rose #103 (silver holo), red white and black acrylic paint.



Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

beautiful!

KawaiiKagura said...

I am super jealous of you for seeing them live, I love them too. Amazing nails!

Rainbowify Me said...

How cool that you had appropriate nails for such a cool event! I would have love to had seen them live too! :)

Pretty Little Things said...

Loving this! I really wanted to see them live, you're so lucky! Haha :)

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

This came out great! And I hope you enjoyed the show!

The Lacquer Tracker said...

Glad you enjoyed the show! I saw them once, and thought they put on a really great concert. And you certainly had wicked nails for the show!

Nail Nerd said...

Yay RHCP, these look great! When I was in high school I used a needle and some ink to self-tattoo their logo into my thigh... thank god it disappeared after a few years. :p

ScarsLikeLace said...

I like the fly on the pill, too cute! ^.^

Meredith Anne said...

Awesome!

Coco (The Style Notebook) said...

Gorgeous nails!

xoxo
thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

Sakuranko said...

Really interesting design---

Sakuranko Blog
My Facebook Fan Page

xoxo

Olivia C. said...

Cute! I love RHCP :)

zebra-nails said...

Very cool!!

nail crazy said...

cool, they're coming to zagreb in a few days :-D

KarenD said...

Fun!

Jennifer [littlejsnailcorner] said...

Very cute!

BeautyShades said...

What a fun design :)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

It's simple and cute! I love it! :-)

~ Yun

GoingtotheShowing said...

Woah! You did a great job with this!

Post a Comment