Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pink & Butterflies

This is the mani I wore for my Swedish cruise last weekend.
Really girly, really summery. 
 
I used two coats of Essie Virgin Orchid. The holographic gold was done with a fan brush.
Butterflies are from a unknown brand's M28 stamping plate.

I had really great time at Sweden though I didn't buy many things from there, I've done quite a lot of shopping lately, so I'm thinking about doing a haul post... 
Would that be interesting-ish read? Or should I stick to nails?

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Simona @LightYourNails said...

I love haul posts! You probably know ;)

marox79 said...

I enjoy haul posts very much, so do it if you want.

Marias Nail Art said...

A really sweet and girly mani - and yes, I love haul posts too :)

zebra-nails said...

Nice mani!
I would love to read haul post :)

Emmanuella said...

Ahh cute hun!!

Meredith Anne said...

This is beautiful!

Fingers said...

This is so pretty! I love butterflies!

Vanessa said...

Oooh, lovely!

Kat ♥ said...

CUTE! Follower of your blog now - you are so inspiring! ♥

http://katvanilla.blogspot.com

Post a Comment