Thursday, July 26, 2012

I've got Spider-Man's DNA

This is one of those how-the-heck-did-I-come-up-with-this-idea? manis.

I recently saw the movie The Amazing Spider-Man, which in fact, was amazing. 
And then one evening I had no idea what to do on my nails a voice in my brain went: DNA structures look pretty cool... Also Spider-Man. Spider-Man is always cool.

For the base I used three coats of Golden Rose Holographic Color #103.
It's quite pretty, but I think I would've liked it more if I wouldn't own GOSH Holographic. Next to that all other silver holos are just... meh.
 For the DNA Backbone I used Maybelline Express Finish Diamonds in Black Graphite.
For the base pairs I used Golden Rose Holographic Color #119 and dotted in some red and blue acrylic paint, to make it more Spider-Man-ish.

Slightly weird mani, but I like it. :D

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

This looks cool! I really like it. I recently saw The Amazing Spiderman too and I loved it.

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

LOVE the design! and that golden rose is very stunning

Meredith Anne said...

This is awesome!

Katie said...

Cool design! I loved the movie too.

Dilan Dilir said...

looks great,well done :D

Lizzy said...

That's awesome. :) Great job.

Jayne said...

As someone who tried to do Molecular Nails once a week, I love this!

zebra-nails said...

This is a cool mani! ;)

ScarsLikeLace said...

That base holo you used is so lovely! Very cute! ^.^

Fingers said...

This is a very cool idea! I love it!

The Sneakerette said...

i really like that base color (:

My name is Gabby, and Im a nail addict... said...

So cute!

Post a Comment