Saturday, July 28, 2012

EXTERMINATE

As I mentioned in the 221B Baker Street post, I've been obsessed with British TV shows. And the reason for my obsession is Doctor Who.
I began with Doctor Who, everything else escalated from that.

So here's a mani inspired by the notorious Daleks.



Real Daleks & Dalek Caan.

Daleks are mutants from the planet Skaro. Their greatest enemy is the Doctor, whom they fought in the Last Great Time War, which ended with almost total destruction of both races.












My ring finger  Dalek Caan and others are just Daleks.

I used Artistry in Luster and YSL Gold for most of the nails. Accent nail is Wild & Mild in Black Cat and matte and shiny top coat.


Pin It Now!

13 comments:

SadeeStyle said...

woww beautiful i love dotting stlye

Marias Nail Art said...

Hahaha, a perfect match, well done!!

Dilan Dilir said...

looks really beautiful :D

Meredith Anne said...

This looks awesome! Love the accent nail!

Olivia C. said...

Sweet! I love what you did with the black accent nail.

Farrah said...

Your nails are pretty awesome, you're really good.

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Even though I've never watched the show, I still love those nails! And I also adored those fantasy fire ones from one of your recent posts<3

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

nail crazy said...

nice, especially the ring finger :-D

Pixie~Nails said...

Great Dalek nails! Love this :)

Becca Sym said...

I love this! Very clever and good colour choices for the bronze daleks! :)

Bonnie said...

These colors are gorgeous. I really like the combination.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Fingers said...

I just love matte and shiny mixed-well done!

keijtieloves said...

beautiful :)

Post a Comment