Saturday, July 21, 2012

Camo


I finally bought H&M Hunt Me Down - a polish I've been eyeing for ages. It's just the type of green I love and I haven't found a similar one.
This is it - 2 coats of H&M Hunt Me Down - it dries relatively fast and the colour is just amazing!
For the camouflage I used some light brown, gray/beige (greige) and lighter green.

I chose this pattern to do for two reasons: 1) the base color was fitting 2) my brother was recently called into military service, so it seemed appropriate.

My nails are still in a dreadful condition - nothing helps, they keep on breaking, due to my work, so I have to file them down constantly.
I can't wait till it's all over and I can grow them out again. 



Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Sam said...

Ooh that is a lovely colour, and peeerfect for camouflage :)

Diane said...

The green is pretty! I like it! :)

nail crazy said...

love the color, it reminds me of 'rambo no.5' by catrice :-D
nice manicure... don't worry about nails, they will grow up, eventually ;-D

Dilan Dilir said...

love it :D

Lizzy said...

Awesome camo! Great job. :)

Deppa said...

Great camouflage effect! I like it :)

See you.

Meredith Anne said...

I like this a lot!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Looks great =]

Post a Comment