Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shiny and Sparkling

The star of the show is Wild & Mild Cest la Vie. (Totally loving the name)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
First I used two coats of Cest la Vie. It's red foil finish polish with silver microglitter. Then I let it dry and sponged on some O.P.I Designer... De Better, which also has foil finish.

It doesn't show up that well on the pictures, but in real life it looked really pretty.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

Cest la Vie is a beautiful color - and you are right, it's not easy to see the OPI on the photos, but I take your word for it LOL

Polish and Charms said...

Beautiful color!!

KarenD said...

Wild & Mild--haven't heard of that brand before. I've got some Wild & Crazy in my stash, though.

Fingers said...

Such a pretty color! Never heard of this brands before either!

Priscilla said...

Love it! You are very inspiring dear.I just discovered your blog and really like it.! I just shared Arm Candy Party on my blog. If you have a minute, I would love to hear your comment.
Also, let me know if you want us to follow each other. I will definitely follow you back...

Blow a Rainbow
Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
O.X.Y.G.E.N.on Facebook
Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

Have a great day!

Post a Comment