Saturday, June 23, 2012

A New Beginning

Sorry for another blogging hiatus. Even though I'm done with school for summer, I haven't had time to blog as much. I've gotten a summer job and that's kept me pretty busy, not to mention it keeps breaking my nails. So this will be short-nails summer apparently.

Also I tried to revamp my blog - remove few things, add some new things.
If any of you have recommendations or ideas how to improve my blog I'd be happy to hear them, so feel free to comment or mail me. :)

And of course I couldn't post it without some nail pictures - once again I tried water marbling (and I still haven't mastered that skill)
 I used Miyo Mino Drop No 30 (Raspberry), YSL Gold and regular black nail polish.

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

It's nice to "see" you again - good luck with the sumemr job :)
The mani is sweet and feminine!

zebra-nails said...

I like the new look of your blog :).
P.S. Nice mani!

Tina said...

nice water marble!

Rainbowify Me said...

Congrats on the job, that's great news!

GaffoRama said...

Your blog is looking nice! I feel ya on breaking nails at work this summer, it's happened to me a few times too.

Lizzy said...

I think it's cute. :) Subtle marble.

Deppa said...

Good job! it looks fantastic, I tried that technique once and it was awfull :(

See you!

Dilan Dilir said...

looks wondeful :)

Beautyshades said...

Very sweet design :)

Polish and Charms said...

Beautiful! Love the new look!

Sera said...

Love the combination! I tried to follow you, but the GFC doesn't work right know (?) so I will try it again in a while!

Post a Comment