Saturday, June 30, 2012

221B Baker Street


I recently got addicted to British TV shows and panel shows... Sherlock, Doctor Who, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Never Mind the Buzzcocks... The list goes on.

You Brits, have seriously the best stuff.

So like the tile already hints, this mani is inspired by the amazing BBC series Sherlock
Or to be more precise, this is their wallpaper at the 221B Baker Street.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I used H&M Beige, black and yellow acrylic paint and yellow nail polish.

This is just the beginning of my British TV nails. There will be more.

Also, feel free to recommend me more TV shows and movies to watch - British, non-British, doesn't matter. I'm always looking for something good to watch.
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Katie - Missys Manis said...

Very cute :)

Laura said...

This looks great :-)

I used to love Never Mind The Buzzcocks :-) A couple of other British shows I like are The Apprentice UK and Have I Got News For You. As for American shows, I like Grey's Anatomy and some shows aimed for a young audience eg Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill, The OC, Glee etc :-)

Marias Nail Art said...

LOL, what a fun idea - great work!

Nakaya said...

Fellow Sherlock fan! Very nice.

Lizzy said...

Fantastic inspiration. I love it! If you haven't seen it, you should check out Misfits. It's on hulu for free. totally love your nails!!! *hearts*

Marcelina said...

This is really cool:D I also love the show that inspired you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will eventually come
back very soon. I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a nice
evening!
Feel free to visit my web page :: purses

Lydz said...

how cool! :)

Polish and Charms said...

Fun!

Elizabeth said...

Love your inspiration for this, Sandra!

zebra-nails said...

I didn't watch this TV show, but I like the mani! :)

Post a Comment