Thursday, May 3, 2012

Orange!

This is two coats of Miyo Mini Drop No 32 and e.l.f Golden Goddess.

Although I loved the raspberry scented & colored one from the same brand (see post here) this just isn't my cup of tea.

Firstly, the color - I'm very picky about oranges and this one just wasn't for me.
Secondly the scent was very chemical-y (on the bottle it was described as orange). The raspberry one had a pleasant scent to it, but this one reminded me citrus air-freshener with a hint of chemistry class. I wore this many for two days and I was happy when on the scent was gone on the second day.
One good thing that I can say about this polish was that the application was really good - smooth and it dried pretty fast.


Maybe I'll give it another go in the future, but right now it'll stay in the back corner of my polish-drawer. Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Mariska said...

This orange was good for Queensday last monday

Criminal Nails said...

Well the scent can be disturbing but the colour is very pretty. I'd definitely give that orange a try :)

KawaiiKagura said...

I have yet to try any scented polishes, I'm kinda scared haha. Oranges make me picky too but I like this one, it looks nice on you.

Tina said...

beautiful color!

PassionForPolish said...

The orange looks really pretty :)

Suertuda said...

Coś fajnego i łatwego do wykonania :)

Andreea said...

Gorgeous color, i love the glitter!

Les Jumelles giveaway on my blog!

Dilan Dilir said...

beautiful color :D

Polish and Charms said...

I know what you mean about oranges being hard to wear! I think this looks gorgeous on you!

Jacqueline Colman said...

i love that layering!

Bethany Taylor said...

Gorgeous accent nails! I love this orange!

Mariloé said...

this looks beautiful :)

Post a Comment