Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm Back!



I'm back-ish! I've got only one more exam to go and then I'm off for this summer. I seriously can't wait!

Anyways, here's one of my latest "creations".
I used Manhattan 78T  (the blue-greenish color) and Artristry in Luster (gold/bronze).

And again the same old tissue paper technique.

I actually received a few mails asking how to do it, so I was wondering maybe I should do a tutorial? It's really easy to do, but maybe the tutorial would be helpful..

What do you all think?
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Jolainy said...

I'm totally in for a tutorial :)

Georgia said...

Very cute!
I'd love to see a tutorial.
kisses
http://gpolish.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I'd love a tutorial. It's such a cool look. Good luck on your last exam! :)

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

This looks amazing! I love it!

zebra-nails said...

I would like to see your tutorial :)

Polish and Charms said...

Good luck on the last exam! This looks beautiful, and yes a tutorial would be wonderful!

Jessica S. said...

I would love a tutorial! These look great!

nail crazy said...

awesome!!!
you must do a tutorial... trust me, you must ;-D

Post a Comment