Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Love Lilac

No nail art?!
Yep. I've been so busy with my studies that I don't even have time to do nail art. :(

This is one of my favourite polishes - Evelin Holograffic Shine in Lilac. It just fits my skin tone so well and it looks amazing in sunlight.

Like I mentioned few lines back, I'm really busy with my studies, the finals are starting and even though I try to keep up with my posting schedule (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday), I don't know if I can. 
But I will try and give my best.
 

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Mariska said...

happy colour, i like :)

Emmanuella said...

Such a gorgeous polish I absolutely love it :)

Criminal Nails said...

It's lovely, and it really flatters your skintone! Good luck with those exams! :) Wish you the best!

PassionForPolish said...

So beautiful!

zebra-nails said...

very nice holo!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Very pretty :]

Liesl (lieslloves) said...

This looks gorgeous on you. Best of luck with your finals!

Fingers said...

Oh I love holos! This is so pretty!

nevernakednails said...

This is very pretty=]

Polish and Charms said...

Gorgeous!

Bethany Taylor said...

Going on my wishlist. Gorgeous.

Post a Comment