Saturday, April 28, 2012

Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?

 
It's SpongeBob  SquarePants!

A friend gave me SpongeBob mani challenge and I think I did an okay job.

Thumb and pinky: 2 coats of Wild and Crazy Super Star, stamp from plate m30
Plankton: 1 coat of H&M White and my green-ish franken, black, white and red acrylic paint
Patrick:  Lumene Natural Code #5 Be Cool, black, white and red acrylic paint
SpongeBob: Mereneid's yellow polish, the green dots are mix of the same yellow and blue I used on my thumb, black, white and red acrylic paint.

I'm really loving doing cartoon characters. 
Who else should I try and do?
Pin It Now!

23 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

hahahahaha this is the best! love your nail design :D

Criminal Nails said...

Real fun :)!

Mariska said...

Hahahaha i love it! Im surprised how good this is!

Cuti-CLUE-les said...

This is great :P I love it!! Such a fun manicure:) Really brightens up the day.

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

So cute ^_^

Karlene S. said...

lol this is cute

Polish lover said...

So cute:-) what about, boohbah, teletubbies or Bob the builder

GaffoRama said...

As soon as I read your title I had the theme song running through my head! lol

zebra-nails said...

It looks funny and cute! :)

♥beauxs mom said...

AWW spongebob is the best, you did a great job, love your nail art skills.

leester said...

wow! that is so cute! My favorite is plankton, he looks spot-on! My son would love for me to do my nails like this :) I don't have the skills yet tho, haha!

Bethany Taylor said...

So cute! I always like Recess, but I don't know if those cartoon characters are interesting enough to paint. Lol!

Anastacia said...

So cute nail design!

sandipalien said...

LOVE this! Spongebob is one of my favorite shows...and I'm 22 lol

Liesl (lieslloves) said...

AWESOME!!! Where's Squidwort? ;) You should totally go old school and do He-Man next. :)

Paulina said...

So nice nails;)

Let's polish some nails said...

This is just too cute :)

The Lacquer Tracker said...

Haha, this is so cute! I love the pineapple stamping on your thumb. :)

nail crazy said...

love it, great job dear, you're become really great at nail art *.*

Fingers said...

HAHA! This is so cute!

Polish and Charms said...

So fun!

Lexus said...

i think you should do Invader Zim:)

Lenny said...

cute!!! i love spongebob and patrick!!!

Post a Comment