Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Raspeberry Pink


I'm from Estonian and all the nail polish trends arrive here much later. 
(Although not crackle polishes. We had them pretty fast)

For example, last week was the first time I saw a scented nail polish. I don't know if it's my fault and I haven't looked into right shops, but I was super happy when I finally saw a small selection of scented nail polishes.
My first bought was this pink, raspberry scented one.

It's called Miyo Mini Drop No 30 and it's really nice hot pink with gold glitter that actually shows up on the nails.

The scent lasted about 1,5 day and it was recognizable even with a top coat.
On the picture I'm wearing two coats, but it would've been fine even with one. 

My verdict - amazing polish. It's pretty and it has a nice scent. :)
Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Emmanuella said...

Makes me think to candies haha love this pink :)

Cristina said...

This polish is super cute! I love the gold shimmer in it! Looks a little bit like China Glaze Strawberry Fields - a best seller!

Amanda said...

This is a lovely pink! I've yet to actually try any scented polishes. It seems kind of strange to me but I will have to try at least one!

zebra-nails said...

I live in Ukraine and we have the same situation with nail polishes, last week I've bought my first scented nail polish :D.
The one you're wearing is very pretty! :)

TheOtherSideofCool said...

I've never tried scented polish but I like the idea. This is also a gorgeous colour, makes me thirsty for some fruit juice! xx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Bethany Taylor said...

I don't like scented polish because it often smells too sweet to me. This is a pretty color!

Nail Polish Anon said...

nice pink! i'm passing on the get to know me tag. details at nailpolishanon.blogspot.com

Dilan Dilir said...

oh it looks really beautiful,perfect for the summer!

Marie said...

I love this polish, not too dark and not too soft, really nice pink *-*

Polish and Charms said...

Gorgeous pink!

Diane said...

That's a cute pink! :)

rebelrousher said...

Very cute and fresh for spring!

xx
Kat
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Love it, the shimmer it has is so pretty!xx

MariJo said...

Such a gorgeous shade!! Love it!

KarenD said...

What a cute little bottle!

Kas said...

I'm not a fan of pink but I think you pull this off beautifully!

Post a Comment