Thursday, April 19, 2012

Peridot & Stellar Shell

I admit, I've been lazy lately and haven't done much nail art, so here are the latest two manis.

First one - Chanel Péridot
It might as well be called Liquid Love, I love it that much!

And here's the second one
I used one coat of H&M Brown and two coats of Nivea Beauté Flex & Strong with Bamboo in Stellar Shell.

And on a totally different note - I just saw The Hunger Games today. It was so good! I haven't read the books yet, but I'm definitely going to, when I have more time.

Any other good movies in the cinema, that I should go and see? :)
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Liesl (lieslloves) said...

Peridot is so gorgeous! I like that there are some good dupes around, but honestly, this one's got the best name. lol. Any thoughts on Chanel's formula?

MariJo said...

Peridot looks gorgeous on you!! Love the second mani as well. Great combo!

LittleMonsterx14 said...

peridot is amazing

Polish and Charms said...

I love the Peridot!!I saw the Hunger Games after I finished the book, you should definitely read it, it will fill in some holes!

nail crazy said...

i would never buy any polish by chanel, just because of the price... but looking for dupes ;-D

Bethany Taylor said...

The Chanel is awesome! I have the Jessica dupe!

Amanda Faulkner said...

These are both great but the Chanel is especially amazing!

KarenD said...

Nice manis! It may be gone from theaters now, but I really enjoyed John Carter.

Beautyshades said...

I want the green colour so much :)Lovely swatches

Laura said...

I loved The Hunger Games too :-) Just finished the book and really enjoyed that as well.
There's an award on my blog for you!

sameer said...

nice work thank you for sharing

ghulam sarwar said...

nice work keep it up

allie said...

the first color is so glamorous!

Post a Comment