Saturday, April 7, 2012

Charlie The Unicorn

Yea, Charlie, Candymountain! It's a land of sweets and joy and joyness!


I made this mani for my friend's birthday. She asked us to have something that reminds us of them, so naturally, I did nails.
Charlie The Unicorn has been one of our on-going jokes - that she's the pink one, another friend is the blue one and I'm Charlie.

Base: 1 coat of H&M White
Pink unicorn: Essie Virgin Orchid
Blue unicorn: Wild and Crazy Super Star
Charlie (gray unicorn): Gosh Holographic
Outlines - black acrylic paint; horns - Gosh Holographic
Meadow:  Wild and Crazy Greenpeace & Wild and Crazy Unbreakable. I wanted cartoon-y effect so I had a little color on the brush to let the white peek through.

And for those who haven't experienced the magic of Charlie The Unicorn, then here it is

Pin It Now!

22 comments:

Kayono said...

LOL. Wow, it has been a long time since I have heard of Charlie and Candymountain. I absolutely love how your nails turned out!

Polish and Charms said...

Love it!

Beccy @ Two Days Slow said...

Haha, so cool. Now I want to see a llamas with hats mani!

Myrthe said...

Wauw, wat een prachtige nail art! :)

sandipalien said...

Awww this takes me back to high school, it was part of a joke between me and my friends back then also. I really love how cartoony it looks, well done!

Lexus said...

charlie is amazing!this is a great idea:)

My Nail Polish Online said...

Cute mani!

Benna Laurine said...

Hahah that is adorable! I love charlie the unicorn!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Omgz! Charlie! Love the nails! Back when me and the bf first got together I used to annoy him to hell with my Charlie impressions :D

Diane said...

haha this is so cute!

arfblat said...

HAHAhAHah I hadn't heard of Charlie the unicorn before... that was hilarious! Great nails!

Jacqui said...

LOL This is awesome!!!!!!

Barilla said...

Shun the nonbeliever! SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Kas said...

Hahaha this is super cute!

Kayleigh said...

Hahahh this made my night! So good!!!

Let's polish some nails said...

What a cute idea :)

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

Wow! Is so cute! Thanks for comment, really!

Lydz said...

hehe cute! love this manicure!

Beautyshades said...

That's so nice. love it !!!

nail crazy said...

you become great at nail art, thumbs up :-D

Karlene S. said...

haha omg charlie the unicorn, adorable. :)

Post a Comment