Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

I really had the luck of the Irish with this mani (see what I did there? :D). I kept hitting my hand against everything and denting the mani. In the end I was so frustrated that I just did the little shamrocks and left everything else alone.

I used two coats of Wild & Mild Greenpeace as a base. I really love this color, it's nice green with a little bit of shimmer, just the kind of shade I was missing.

Since this mani is quite boring, I thought I'll show you these two pictures I've recently painted. (And that I'm pretty proud of.)
Hope you're all having a great weekend!
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

marox79 said...

Is that a LE polish or a sister brand of those Wild & Crazy polishes you like to delight us with?

♥beauxs mom said...

beautiful green, & wow your paintings are so cool, your such an artist!

Bethany Taylor said...

I DO see what you did there ;) Great job on the Marilyn Monroe!

Polish and Charms said...

Great green! Those paintings are fantastic! You are very talented!

drinkcitra said...

Nice mani! Such cute shamrocks :) I love your two paintings!

zebra-nails said...

cool manicure and awesome pictures! :)

My Nail Polish Online said...

Beautiful green and amazing paintings!!!

Vanidad said...

Lovely mani, this green is awesome!!
And love your stuff, I paint canvas too :D
Have a nice day!!!

Nail Reflections said...

Lovely Green! Cute mani!

Post a Comment