Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oldie but Goodie

I have had this red nail polish for ages, definitely over three (or even four) years, shoved the back corner of my drawer. 
Why? 
Because the only thing I remembered about it was how horribly it came off. Nothing else, just how it took ages and countless cotton balls to get clean nails again.

I decided to give it another go and I'm happy that I did. 
This is Nivea Beauté Flex & Strong with Bamboo nail polish in Cardinal.
 Gorgeous red creme... And only one coat! Can you believe it?
I dreaded the day I was going to take it off, but it came off just as easily as any other nail polish, no hassle or anything.

All this time I've been avoiding it and now it turns out it's one of the best reds I own!? Now that Nivea decided to stop making nail polishes? 
Thanks a lot, brain.
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

EstonianBeauty said...

Väga kena, vaimukas tekst :P

TheOtherSideofCool said...

Haha, glad you rediscovered it at least :) I always hate wearing reds as even with a base coat they manage to stain my nails and the tips of my fingers too during removal!

THis is a lovely red and so vibrant for one colour! xx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

zebra-nails said...

gorgeous red!

Bethany Taylor said...

Wow I can't believe that's in just one coat! Gorgeous. I really like the triangles too!

Fingers said...

I just love a sexy red! This is awesome!

Polish and Charms said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the accent nail!

LittleMonsterx14 said...

im glad it turned out well! love the accent nail too!

rebelrousher said...

Very cute! Love the triangle detail :)

xx
Kat
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

drinkcitra said...

Beautiful red :) Glad you gave it a try again! The accent nail looks great!

Emmanuella said...

love love this mani, the colour is great

Post a Comment