Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is it Pink? Is it Purple?

It's both!
This post is about BYS nail polish that changes colors under different temperatures.
Purple when it's cold
Pink when it's warm

Something between pink and purple in room temperature
I run my thumb under cold water at first and then put hot water at the tip, it gave a pretty nice noticeable line.

The shade itself is called BYS Glitter Purple N285, which pretty much explains all - it's glittery and it's purple.

I'm wearing three coats and on my accent finger I have on two coats of Wild and Crazy Anchorage.
My only surprise with this polish was that it dried matte (and that was the reason why I used matte top coat too)

Overall I liked, it was nice shade (both shades, actually) and it stayed on really well. I'd give it two thumbs up. :)
Pin It Now!

21 comments:

Emmanuella said...

it's so gorgeous will def try something like this!! :)

marox79 said...

It looks really lovely. Nail art for dummies like me, hehe.

Vanessa Guidolin said...

wow it's amazing!
where did you buy it??

http://orangegworld.blogspot.com/

MariJo said...

I love this!!! It has pretty colors. Love the accent nail also ;0)

Dilan Dilir said...

oh so cool :D

LittleMonsterx14 said...

this is so pretty! i love the colors. its a really neat looking effect

Maddy Blatt said...

this is really cool, i love the color-changing accent nail;)

Polish and Charms said...

Lovely!

♥beauxs mom said...

Very pretty color both pink and purple I love that it's color changing, and the accent finger is cute!

Lydz said...

awesome!!! :) very pretty!

Audrey L said...

Wow thats very cool! Love it, have still yet to try a colour changing polish but this is amazing :D Love the colour change in this :)

Esther said...

Love the shades of pink. So pretty!xx

Shannara said...

looks really cute, love the collors

zebra-nails said...

great nail polish! :)

BellaLovesMcDreamy said...

That is so cool actually :O.

Fingers said...

No matter what the color is-is sure is pretty!

KarenD said...

How fun! Love that you made dots with it, too.

Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous said...

This is super cute!!!!

Bethany Taylor said...

This is so pretty! Very girly. I love it!

Nail Reflections said...

This is so cute! I love the colors the change too!

Emily said...

This is a amazing!
Its sooo pretty too!
:)

Post a Comment