Saturday, February 4, 2012

Glitterbomb

For the base I used one coat of Sally Hansen Beige Blast and two coats of Essie Virgin Orchid. Even without the glitter I loved how it looked. It's such a beautiful pink with gold shimmer, the only downside is that it tends to look streaky (so that's why the Beige Blast).
(Pictures taken before I cleaned up around the edges)
After the base, I sponged some O.P.I Designer... De Better to the tips and finished it off with a coat of E.l.f Golden Goddess. 

It's so girly and sparkly, I really liked this look. :)

Pin It Now!

16 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

This is so pretty and sparkly! I love it.

Emmanuella said...

This is too pretty I love!!

Helga said...

Pretty!

BeautyAddict211 said...

Really pretty :) I love OPI nailpolishes.
xox

LittleMonsterx14 said...

i love this! the glitter on top is very pretty

Lydz said...

how pretty!

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

wow that looks gorgeous!! i'm going to have to try to copy this :)

Polish and Charms said...

Looks lovely!!!

Shannara said...

you made a nude look pretty!

rebelrousher said...

Very pretty! Love the light whimsy look of them :)

xx
Kat
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Miss Starshiny said...

I like the glitter!
xxx
Miss Starshiny

Kayleigh said...

So pretty!! I love glitter gradient tips!!

Danielle said...

hey thanks for the compliment on my mani. love your blog...you should follow me too! (:

Poppy Male said...

WOW I LOVE the glitter nails they are amazing, i want them xx poppymale.blogspot.com

Esra said...

I like it, your nails look amazing! =)

Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous said...

I love glitter! This looks so great!

Post a Comment