Tuesday, February 7, 2012

E.l.f Golden Goddess

Let me start out by saying that I really like this polish.
To test it out I tried it over black and white.
It looks nice on white, but it looks excellent on black - at least in my opinion.
The small golden glitter gives a nice background to the bigger holographic hexagon glitter.

It's my first e.l.f polish. I'm really satisfied with how it looks and it doesn't take much time to dry, so all in all it,'s great. 
I already used it in the Glitterbomb post and I'm wearing it right now, as I type it over some blue (post coming soon).
 
How do you like this and have you tried e.l.f nail polishes and did you like them?

Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Maycie After Five said...

So pretty! I love how it sparkles and I also love your nails in your last post.

Hope you have a good one Sandra!

Dilan Dilir said...

it looks awsome :D it´s simple and beautiful!

City Girl said...

it looks amazing! I have done quite the same a few months ago!! :P
http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com/

Esther said...

It's beautiful. Love the glitter look, and I need to try out e.l.f polishes.

Fingers said...

This is really cool! I love it!

LittleMonsterx14 said...

this is stunning over black

Polish and Charms said...

That's really pretty!!

Nory O. said...

Very cool!

Diane said...

I love it, it's pretty!!

Helga said...

I have a few ELFs and I like them :)

tata-nadaver said...

very pretty.
kisses

Sherin said...

Your nails look gorgeous here. I love the sparkles on them.

My Nail Polish Online said...

This looks great! I love ELF nail polishes, I'll have to get this one :D

ninadesiree said...

heel erg mooi gelukt!

Nail Reflections said...

This is so pretty!

MariJo said...

This is one of my favorite glitters!!

Alice said...

These look great! I'll defo have to try this out - I love elf polishes.

The Lacquer Factor said...

So Pretty!! I haven't tried E.L.F. yet...I think I need to!!

Rainbowify Me said...

I agree with you - it looks *great* on black!

Post a Comment