Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sparkling Gray

A really short one, since all my time is still occupied with studying for exams.
For the base I used two coats of Coral Prosilk #103, which is a dark gray and I topped it off with a coat of Eveline Cosmetics Color Instant #488. Although the pink doesn't show up that much, the glitter does.

It look tad more dusty purple in real life. 
Lately I've been really loving all sparkly things, so this mani was exactly my cup of tea. :)

I've got two more exams to go, then it's back to regular life. I really can't wait.
Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Kejal said...

its nice! been hunting for a good grey myself

♥beauxs mom said...

Pretty combo! Good luck on exams!

marox79 said...

Great combo. Good luck on your exams!

Sherin said...

What a beautiful colour. I love the sparkle on the grey.
Good luck with the rest of your exams.

MariJo said...

Pretty combo!! All the best on your exams.

Shannara said...

this is so pretty, love it!

Polish and Charms said...

So pretty! I love to layer over grays! Good luck on your exams!

Ida said...

they are so beautiful! :D

Nail Reflections said...

I really like how it sparkles on that grey! Good luck!

Danish said...

Aweeesome grey!!

LittleMonsterx14 said...

so pretty! i LOVE grey and glitter

Coco (The Style Notebook) said...

I love this! It'd be really cool if you added an extra layer of the pink at the first half of the nail, then added some more at the very beginning so it'd have an awesome gradient.

xoxo
thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

Ashesela said...

This is really beautiful! :D

Esther said...

Such a simple mani, looks really pretty though. One of my resolutions this year is to post more nail posts lol

Fingers said...

This is so pretty! Good luck with your studies!

Kirsty said...

I love this combo! It looks great!
Hope your exams went well!

Post a Comment