Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hot Pink Beginning

And so the 2012 began...
I hope everyone had great  New Year's Eve!

I used one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Drying Nail Color shade Speedy Sunburst.
When Beige Blast needed two coats to look even, this only needed one.
For the stamping I used GOSH Holographic. I thought it would be really light and not show up, but it surprised me by being really good stamping polish.
And in the middle of every flower I used holographic glitter.
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Shannara said...

looks so pretty!

Isi said...

Cute. :)

Dilan Dilir said...

what a lovely design:)

MariJo said...

This is really pretty!!

Yolandaas said...

love this colour!

Nail Reflections said...

Oh this is too cute!

Fingers said...

I love this!! SO pretty!

Polish and Charms said...

I love that color! The stamping is very fun too!

Mich said...

I'm in love with that colour!

Emmanuella said...

woaa it's pretty!! one of my fav!!

zebra-nails said...

this looks so beautiful!

Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Awww, how pretty! That color looks great on you too!

Post a Comment