Saturday, January 14, 2012

Designer... De Better

Believe it or not, this is my very first O.P.I polish.

My good friend and fellow blogger EstonianBeauty got me 2 O.P.I polishes for Christmas and this is one of them - Designer... De Better from The Muppets collection.

 
 
 
 
 

For the first two days I wore only this polish (three coats), on third day I added the lines with a sharpie.

I really love this polish, it's gorgeous gold foil with red sparkle. Most of the pictures were taken with flash so that's why it may seem silver-looking. In real life it's gold and looks amazing.  

It's definitely one of my new favorite polishes.
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

EstonianBeauty said...

Oo, väga-väga ilus lakk! ;)

Cristina said...

Oh wow, that looks great!

zebra-nails said...

Beautiful! :)

Ashesela said...

Gorgeous!! It is awesome how you added those lines with a Sharpie!! :D

Réka said...

It has an amazing colour. Also like how it turned out with the stripes :)

Laura said...

Great colour! I love your added nail art too :-) I haven't tried any OPI polishes, only Nail Envy

Tina said...

looks awesome!

Yolandaas said...

this looks really nice! xx

Fingers said...

With a sharpie? That's a great idea! I love this design! Very cool!

Polish and Charms said...

Love it!

Nail Reflections said...

This is great! I just love it!

Post a Comment