Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chanel Péridot (pic heavy)

How freaking gorgeous is this?!
Another beautiful polish I got for Christmas from my friend. 
I know you read this. Thank you!
  I'm wearing two coats of Chanel Péridot, which is a gorgeous duochrome. 
It can look gold, green and even teal in some light. I absolutely loved it.

On my ring finger, I tried to create something peacock-like, but I didn't succeed. 
Nevertheless, this is definitely one of the most gorgeous and versatile polishes I own.

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Esra said...

definitely an awesome one! =)

Shannara said...

Looks very pretty!

Samantha said...

This polish is so gorgeous....It is at the top of my wish list.

LittleMonsterx14 said...

beautiful color

Nail Reflections said...

Love the polish! pretty color changes!

Fingers said...

Looks so pretty on you!

Doktor S said...

I want this! But its sold out everywhere!! :-( Beautiful!

Maddy Blatt said...

So awesome:)

Eris Tunney said...

I have an award for you :) ---> http://psychonails.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-love-your-blog-award.html

B. said...

OMG! I did read this. How did you know : (

Sonoma Bento said...

Lucky ducky! Wow, what a gorgeous polish. :)

Post a Comment