I would like to thank the lovely and awesome Esther from Estherni1 for passing on the Top 10 Award and the One Lovely Blog Award. I truly appreciate it!
One Little Blog Award
1. Link to the person you got it from
2. Tell seven things about yourself
3. Give the award to ten bloggers
Seven things about me:
1. I love classical rock - The Queen, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, The Beatles, etc.
2. My favorites are Renaissance art and Pop art.
3. I'm good at knitting and crocheting.
4. I absolutely love Grease.
5. Someday I wanna travel the world.
6. I love spending time on bookstores.
7. I really love blogging.
Top 10 Award
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. List your top ten favorite products
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
My top ten favorite products:
1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter
2. Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Tint Pen (shade 7)
3. Nivea Creme
4. L'Oreal Paris Pure Zone 30s Chrono-Clear I have problem skin and I've tried so many face washes with salicylic acid bot nothing has worked. My skin didn't get better or worse. But this L'Oreal Pure Zone face wash is the only one that has actually improved my skin.
5. Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-on Again, I've always had problems with dark under-eye circles and this roll-on has really made them less-noticeable. The circles aren't gone, but they're much much lighter than before I started using this.
6. Artdeco Perfect Tint Concealer (shade 8)
7. Tea tree oil A must-have. Helps with so many problems.
8. Clinique High Impact Mascara (black)
Great for everyday use.
9. Clinique Blush (15 Smoldering Plum)
10. Sensai Total Finish Foundation (don't know the shade) It's a powder foundation and I actually like it more than a liquid foundation.
I'd like to pass on the awards to these ten people:
An end of an era - a phrase that sums up how I felt when I left the movie theater.
I grew up reading and watching Harry Potter books and movies, when I was 11 I secretly hoped that I'll receive an acceptance letter from Hogwarts (still waiting). I saw every single movie with my older brother, it was our little tradition.
This last movie was everything I had expected - an epic finish to an epic saga. It's rare that there isn't a single thing I didn't like in this movie, even the things that were a bit different from the book.
I was so concentrated on the movie that I even forgot to eat my candy - and that never happens!
I've read the book, I knew what's going to happen there, and I knew I'll get teary-eyed, to say the least. I was prepared for bawling my eyes out, but surprisingly, I managed to hold myself back, which in no way doesn't mean that the movie wasn't moving, it was just a personal breakthrough.
I am truly glad that they decided to make the last book into two movies, if the first one was more drama, then this one was all action, it was perfectly balanced.
I can't help to talk about this movie in superlative, I liked it that much! It ended the whole Harry Potter saga with a bang, that it deserved.
On Tuesday, I'll do a whole post about my Harry Potter manicure. ;)
Have you already seen the movie? How much did you like it?
Three friends conspire to murder their awful bosses when they realize they are standing in the way of their happiness.
I saw the movie yesterday and I quite enjoyed it.
The trailer gives only half of the story, which is great, because sometimes trailers pretty much give away the whole plot.
Before seeing it, I heard from several people how funny the movie is and that I should definitely see it. And I wasn't disappointed - there were so many great lines and scenes!
Although sometimes their language usage was rather vulgar, especially Jennifer Aniston's character and there were dirty humor, I still liked the movie. It definitely isn't my all time favorite, but still a really enjoyable and funny movie and totally deserves the quite high scores on imdb and rottentomatoes.
"You wanna explain why you're going 60 mph in a 25 zone?"
I was worried that nothing would show up - because of the black base. I only used black and white polish to do this design and mixed together the two grays I used to create the helmet's shadows.
Star Wars manicure has been on my to-do list for a long time and I'm glad I finally had enough time to do it.
Even though there are some smudges on the Stormtroopers' helmets, I'm pleased with the overall result.
I just received my first award -- the Best Blogger Award, given to me by the stylish and lovely Sorelle In Style.
Thank you so much, it really made my day :)
When you receive the award you must:
Share seven random things about yourself:
1. I think art history is extremely interesting.
2. I love reading
3. I learned different dance styles for 7 years.
4. Every time after I watch a movie I go to its imdb page and read the trivia & connections, etc and where else the main characters have played.
5. I love food, especially pasta.
6. I'm currently learning how to drive.
7. When I was 11 I hoped to get a letter from Hogwarts
Favorite color - Red
Favorite song - Overall Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody"
Favorite dessert - Peppermint ice cream with chocolate chips
Biggest pet peeve - People chewing with their mouth open
When you're upset you - Watch a movie
Your favorite pet - My precious black Labrador Rämbo
Black or white - Black
Biggest fear - Heights, spiders
Best features - My brain & lips
Everyday attitude - Take the best of it
What is perfection - When you feel truly happy
Guilty pleasure - Chocolate & The Big Bang Theory
There are so many bloggers who I fallow and who also deserve this award, but I had to choose only 15.
Pin It Now!