Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Red & Black

I really like the red-black color combo, but the black wasn't really pigmented, so the stamping looked gray.
The base is two coats of ARTDECO #305, which is a hot red and I really love it, but even with two coats I still have visible nail line.
 For the stamping I used Konad m2 plate and the french tip is free-handed.

I was so disappointed when the stamping looked gray instead of black.
Overall - not one of my best manis, but still pretty wearable. :)

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Ashesela said...

I think that this looks lovely!! :D

Laura said...

I really like this design :-) Red and black look great together I think

Dilan Dilir said...

awsome christmas nails :D

Eris Tunney said...

I like this color combo too :) and it's OK with grey. I think I prefer it like this.

Nail Reflections said...

It still look so pretty! But I hate when colors change on you.

Esther said...

I think it still looks pretty :D For it not being pigmented enough. Cute design!x

Fingers said...

Sometimes that happens when you stamp! I really like this-I don't think it looks bad at all! And your tips are awesome!

Emmanuella said...

Very creative as usual pretty!

Coco (The Style Notebook) said...

Such stunning nails! I love them!

xoxo
thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment