Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random Reds

Another quick mani.


As a base I used one coat of Manhattan Lotus Effect nail polish #153, which is pearly nude.
Then I did some wave-thingies/brush strokes with Wild and Crazy Egyptian Red, then I let it dry and did some waves with Wild and Crazy Poncia and finished it off with brigter red Wild and Crazy Angelica.

I'm kinda disappointed how the pictures came out. In real life it looked prettier.

It was such a quick mani, I used only one brush and I really liked the outcome. 
I'll definitely do similar thing with other colors, in the future.


Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Tina said...

Nice!

Orange_G_World said...

oh great job! last year I tried lots of combinations for my nails but now I wear a monocolour nailpolish ( gold for Xmas!!)

Waiting for you in my blog, Just published a review about a wonderful film! XOXO

http://orangegworld.blogspot.com/

Nail Reflections said...

I like the look! Very pretty!

Ashesela said...

Ah, this reminds me of the grass on Gallifrey.

Kayleigh said...

So cool, it looks like they're on fire!

Polish and Charms said...

Lovely! Reminds me of fire!

Coco (The Style Notebook) said...

I love them! So cool!

xoxo
thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

zebra-nails said...

realy looks like fire (nice fire :))

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

This is really unique!

Kirsty said...

They look so cool! I think if you added in some oranges it could easily look like flames! Very pretty :)

arab girlscool said...

شات
شات
شات
غلا
شات صوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
انحراف كام
غلا

الروح
شات صوتي مغربي
الروح
الروح
عرب كول
الروح


صوتي
الغلا
شات صوتي الغلا
شات صوتي
صوتي
صوتي

Post a Comment