Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve Mani

New Year's Eve came quickly this year!
And this is the mani I came up with.
This is how the flowers look without the holo glitter.
The usual base - two coats of black polish, but for the flowers I used tacky & stickly nail art polish and toothpick
The key of doing the flowers is the tackiness - with fresh polish it wouldn't look like a flower. Also the base color has to be totally dry, otherwise the toothpick will mess everything up.
For the middle part I used holographic glitter.

This is perfect NYE mani for me, since I don't know yet what I'm going to wear, but black & silver will match with everything.

Happy New Year everyone!
May the 2012 be the best one so far.
Pin It Now!

21 comments:

Ashesela said...

Happy New Year!! What a great manicure!! Very pretty. :D

Laura said...

Ooh this is lovely and very dramatic! I love the silver dots around your nails too :-) Happy 2012 to you!

zebra-nails said...

pretty mani :). Happy New Year!

maRyya said...

omg it looks gorgeous!

Emmanuella said...

woaa so pretty!! Very creative and pretty!!
Happy new year Sandra :)
xo

nail crazy said...

happy new year dear :-D

Yolandaas said...

Loving this.. have a great New Years.. x

Sara.H said...

Beautiful mani! <3 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D xx

Peace, Love and Polish said...

Very pretty! Happy New Year!

Marias Nail Polish Blog said...

Happy New Year to you too, Sandra.
I like your mani, very elegant!!

Eris Tunney said...

Happy New year you too :) Love this mani!!!

marox79 said...

Very nice.
Happy new year.

Nail Reflections said...

This is so pretty! I love how your dots travel the nail! Happy New Year!!

Polish and Charms said...

Looks gorgeous! Happy New Year!

MariJo said...

I really like this mani! Happy New Year!!

♥beauxs mom said...

Very nice love your flowers, happy new year!

Danish said...

Happy new year!!

ScarsLikeLace said...

I have never seen a flower done that way! Neat! =)

Shannara said...

looks great, Happy New Year!!!

Squared said...

Wow! love this! I thought those were fireworks!
We also have some nail designs on our blog!
come by, and if you like it let's follow each other <3

arab girlscool said...

شات
شات
شات
غلا
شات صوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
انحراف كام
غلا

الروح
شات صوتي مغربي
الروح
الروح
عرب كول
الروح


صوتي
الغلا
شات صوتي الغلا
شات صوتي
صوتي
صوتي

Post a Comment