Thursday, December 8, 2011

Midnight Snowfall

Doesn't it look just like a midnight snowfall in winter? 
(Or pretty much any other time after 4 PM. It gets so dark so early!)
Base - two coats of black.
Last two are taken under a lamp.

Like I said, I used black base and then sponged on Wild and Crazy Anchorage, let it dry for a few minutes and then sponged on Wild and Crazy Ticklish Toes. Finishing all up with ,surprise surprise, Wild and Crazy Indian Chief, again sponging.

Anchorage is silver-gray, Ticklish Toes is this smaller glitter, Indian Chief is a bit larger glitter and all together they gave such a beautiful result. I really liked it.

Pin It Now!

21 comments:

EstonianBeauty said...

Väga-väga kihvtid! ;)

Melissa said...

This is really pretty and cool! You did a great job. :)

Emmanuella said...

wow very pretty!! I'd like to know how you did it

★nasli_ said...

These look so fantastic and pretty !! I love your blog and i wait u my blog !! :))
www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com
kisses..
(following you now)

Ashesela said...

This is stunning! I love it!! :D

nail crazy said...

great combo, love it :-D

TheOtherSideofCool said...

This mani is gorgeous, it really does look like snow in the dead of night! xxx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Tina said...

very pretty!

Nail Reflections said...

Wow This is really pretty!

Fingers said...

This looks so pretty! vERY NICE JOB!

Polish and Charms said...

Gorgeous!

rebelrousher said...

Love this! Perfect amount of sparkle!

xx
Kat
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Lydz said...

oh so pretty! i love it!

Kayleigh said...

That's so gorgeous! It totally does look like snowfall at night! It's cool when something abstract looks like something real! LOL

Polish and Charms said...

Just wanted to let you know I am tagging you! Check out my post about it tomorrow!

Helga said...

This is so pretty! I have to try that sometime :)

LimitedAddictionNails said...

This looks so nice! I might try it as well :)

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

This looks great!

H said...

This is so shiny it's nuts! And it does look just like 4pm snowfall in Finland or Estonia. :P

Beatrice Balaj said...

WOW! Beautiful photos! You are very talented!


Xo,
http://www.sacosha.com/

jolkag78 said...

Wow!!! I love it!!

Post a Comment