Thursday, December 22, 2011

Easiest Way to Give Back

Since it's holidays soon (and for some, it has already started), I'd like to draw some attention to these two sites that I visit daily - Care2 and The Animal Rescue Site.

Last year I already blogged about this pages, but since I had 0 followers, I doubt that anyone ever read those.
But nevertheless, these two charity sites are probably the easiest way to do some good, whether it's to animals, nature or other people.

Both of the sites have this "click-a-day" system, where you just have to click on a button and the sponsors of the site donate to the selected cause. It's totally free and 100% of the donations go towards helping the cause. You can click every day and all of the causes.  

It's super easy and it doesn't take even a minute.
There are many other things that you can do on both of the pages, but you can see all that yourself.

On Care2 pages you can click to help:


And on the Animal Rescue Site you can help to:

All links are hyperlinks, so please click.

I've been doing it for more than a year and this is really the easiest and fastest way to help out the society and Earth overall.

If you know any other sites like these two, please share them in the comment section. And feel free to share these two with others. :)

Helping others is so easy and sometimes it's only one click away.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Nail Reflections said...

This is awesome! Thank you for posting this!

Beanie said...

i nominated you for the versatile blogger award :}
(ignore if your already have it ,lol)

Kayleigh said...

Very cool, thanks for posting! I clicked them all. :)

Danish said...

Hii, I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile blog award.

Post a Comment