Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dark Red & Gold

For this mani I used Wild and Crazy Egyptian Ruby as a base (two coats).
Egyptian Ruby is absolutely gorgeous dark red with red shimmer. I really love this color.
And for the stamping I used YSL Gold.

I don't have full nail stamps, but only one row of flowers looked boring, so I just did the same stamp over and over again. 
I'm no Fingers (she's an expert stamper) , but as I say so myself, this came out great.
Definitely one of my favorite stamp-manis that I've done.
Pin It Now!

17 comments:

Polish and Charms said...

That looks gorgeous! You did a fabulous job! That red is amazing!

★nasli_ said...

so perfect color ,, kisses :)
http://nzlsyn.blogspot.com/

Shannara said...

looks so pretty, love the red shade

Laura said...

Ooh that's pretty!

marox79 said...

I have some full length designs but I haven't got the hang of them just yet, so designs like these are great.
Love all those Wild & Crazy polishes. You must have a big collection.

Tina said...

Cute! i love this red!

Fab Fingertips. said...

These colours complement each other so well, and you've done a great job!

Nail Reflections said...

That red is so pretty! The gold stamping just pulls it together! love it!

Ashesela said...

This is beautiful!! Fantastic combination. :D

Fingers said...

Wow Sandra-I just love this~

Sherin said...

I love how Christmassy these look. The print is amazing.

nicnacksnails said...

Very pretty and festive!

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Beautiful!

nail crazy said...

so beautiful and festive, love it :-D

Lydz said...

i love this :) great combo! love the red

kamsamnida said...

LOve it :) beautifil

Gypsy said...

very pretty and festive

Post a Comment