Saturday, December 10, 2011

Candy Canes

Base - one coat of H&M White. It's seriously the best white polish. It's so good!
 For the stripes I used red acrylic paint.
At first I wanted to leave them like that, but then I added glitter (Wild and Crazy Ticklish Toes) to my ring finger and it looked so nice, so I had to paint the other fingers as well.

Glitter up close.
The only bad thing was that it left the white a bit yellowish.

I totally jacked up the index finger, but everything else looks so cute!

I'm a total sucker for Christmas. I love sitting at home, watching cheesy Christmas movies and drinking hot cocoa. And I love going to these two department stores and seeing their Christmas displays. 

And of course the holiday music. I absolutely LOVE Michael Bublé's Christmas album. Here's one of his songs.

Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Nail Polish Anon said...

they look really yummy, i'm seriously craving a candy cane! the top coat makes them look like real candy canes with the sparkly sheen!

Dilan Dilir said...

awsom e colors you´ve choosen :D

Ashesela said...

Very lovely!! Candy cane nails are so much fun! XD

Nail Reflections said...

I love your cane canes! I PICKED YOU! for the Top 10 Award!

marox79 said...

Everytime you show a Wild&Crazy polish I regret not getting more when I had the chance.

Fingers said...

Such cute candy canes!

Kayleigh said...

Those are really cute, great mani! :)

Lydz said...

very pretty!

Kay said...

Too cute! I don't know how you don't end up munching them. ;p

Lexus said...

i did something very similar to this:)good job

Tina said...

Cute!

Beauty on a College budget said...

This is the cutest nail look! I think I'm going to try it out for myself, love the added glitter on top gives it a nice pop

Ellen Atlanta said...

These are awesome! I love your blog and nail art! I just did a post on it myself :)

I followed <3

Ellen xx

Lexi J. Bee said...

GORGEOUS! I'm definitely trying this on my nails! :) http://colourmeviolet.blogspot.com

Post a Comment