Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blue & Silver Ornaments

Base - one coat of YSL blue

I got this blue for my birthday and I love it. 
I didn't have this kind of shade and I really like that it's one coater.
I wore it for four days and it looked great, there was only some light tip wear, but it wasn't even that visible.

As always, I couldn't leave my nails only one color, I had to draw something on them.

I'm not really good at drawing ornaments - I keep doing the same thing over and over again, but I'm rather pleased with this outcome. :)
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Beauty on a College budget said...

This is one coat?? OMG I want this!!! I love a good one coat nail polish! Love the design too, makes a plain mani interesting!

Fingers said...

Wow that blue is so pretty! Love your design too!

Polish and Charms said...

That is so pretty!!

nail crazy said...

lovely color, nice combo... you're too hard on your self, these ornaments are quite well done :-D

LimitedAddictionNails said...

I love the color! I like the nail art too! It's simple, but I wouldn't be able to do that myself :P

I also wanted to let you know I tagged you for The Nail Polish Tag :)

Selene and Theia said...

this is sooo cute! i love the color, its soo nice<3

Lydz said...

cute! this reminds me of an ornament we had :) so pretty!

Nail Reflections said...

I love the silver on this blue is so pretty!

Ashesela said...

This is very lovely!! :D

Ashley said...

The silver looks like blowing, gusting snow! xx

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Such a pretty design!

SeeSarahSwatch said...

i really like the nail art in this, plus that blue is gorrrrrgeous!

Post a Comment