Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Beige Blast

I hope you all had lovely holidays, I know I did!
I received 3 Sally Hansen polishes for Christmas, and this is the first one - Beige Blast.
This is only 2 coats.

I used two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color shade 03 Beige Blast. I really like this color and it really did dry super quick. When I was finished with one hand, I could touch the first nail I did without smudging it. First coat was little streaky, but second gave a nice smooth coverage.

For my thumb and ring finger I used these cameo nail stickers that I totally forgot I had. And for the rest of the fingers I put a coat of Wild and Crazy Ticklish Toes over it. 

I like the end result - it's modest, but not boring.

Pin It Now!

17 comments:

Helga said...

Like the stickers!

ChromaCraze said...

I love Sally Hansen InstaDri! Cute mani!

Ashesela said...

I am not a huge fan of the Insta-Dri as the brush is so huge and my top coat doesn't work with it, but I LOVE this colour!! This manicure is so lovely!! :D

Esther said...

I love the insta-dri polishes. Love the colour of this one and your cameo stickers look really cute!xx

Nail Reflections said...

Pretty polish love the stickers! Such a classy look!

GaffoRama said...

The cameo stickers go perfectly with that color, very pretty!

Yajaira said...

that's really cute

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Polish and Charms said...

Very pretty!

Fingers said...

Such a pretty mani-I love those stickers!

The Lacquered Lady said...

I love this! The color palette is so perfect. I have been on a 1920s kick - Thanks Boardwalk Empire - and this is just perfect for that obsession.

Dilan Dilir said...

the stickers are awsome :)

♥beauxs mom said...

I like beige blast it's very elegant and pretty.

Divine Blush said...

Hi dear, I have passed you an award ..please do check my blog !

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

I am digging this!

maRyya said...

how cute is that!

Chantelle Thomas said...

I love the cameo nail stickers!! x

arab girlscool said...

شات
شات
شات
غلا
شات صوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
انحراف كام
غلا

الروح
شات صوتي مغربي
الروح
الروح
عرب كول
الروح


صوتي
الغلا
شات صوتي الغلا
شات صوتي
صوتي
صوتي

Post a Comment