Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Starry Night

One of the most easiest and nicest manis.
I started out with two coats of black. 
Since I haven't had only one colored nails for a long time, I had an urge to stop after the second coat - black just looks so beautiful.
But I still covered it with one coat of Wild and Crazy Indian Chief, which is a polish with multi-colored glitter.
It's weird how matte my nails seem, in real life they were all nice and glossy.

And the bottle shot.

I've said it before - the easiest way to switch up a nail polish is to add glitter. 
Works every time. :)
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

marox79 said...

I'm already regretting not getting more of those Wild & Crazy lacquers.

Mooncat said...

It looks very pretty! I have similar mani atm, blue polish with glitter on top ;)

Eris Tunney said...

Hahahah! You are right! Glitter manicures are the most beutiful/easy :)

Yolandaas said...

Great look :)

Nail Reflections said...

Your right! Love the mani!

Fingers said...

I really like this! It's so pretty!

Dilan Dilir said...

oh love that one :D looks like a galaxy or something..awsome

Nailderella said...

oh I didn't know this sparkly polish! it looks great!

Emmanuella said...

very nice!!

Melissa said...

I love this! It's very beautiful with glitter on top. It really does remind me of stars in the night sky.

Esther said...

Such pretty colours combined.

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

WOW! gorg!

Post a Comment