Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pink & Gold

I really wanted to try out my new fan brush, so this is what I did.
I used three coats of Essie "Virgin Orchid" as a base, which is a really pretty pink with a little bit of gold shimmer in it.

First two coats were kinda streaky, but the third evened everything out.
It's really hard to see the shimmer in the pictures, but I tried my best.
For the gold side I used the fan brush and Marks & Spencer's gold sparkling polish and since it didn't show up as well as I wanted, I used some YSL gold as well.
And here's the fabulous trio.

Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Kay said...

I really like that feathering effect!

Nail Nerd said...

It's very retro, I dig it!

EstonianBeauty said...

Väga-väga kena ;)

Esther said...

Really pretty. I love this pink shade ;D

marox79 said...

I love the feathering effect too. And the colour combination you used is very fitting, I think.

Nail Reflections said...

That look great! It so nice with the gold!

Fingers said...

That is really cool-I have one of those brushes and didn't know what to do with them! Cool idea!

Fashion Footing said...

Very cool! I love the feathering look!

Emmanuella said...

Wooa you're very creative!! I love it

moonchild said...

Great discreet combo!

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

This looks great and it is a lovely combo of colors!

Tesa said...

cute!

Kayleigh said...

That's so pretty!! Pink and gold are just gorgeous together!

Maycie After Five said...

Oh my gosh! This is so pretty. I love gold and pink together.

Francivusk said...

Lovely duo ♥

Smashley Sparkles said...

That effect is gorgeous! You should do a tutorial on how to do this!

Post a Comment