Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GOSH Holographic

 The infamous GOSH Holographic 549

I don't dedicate an entire post to a polish often, but this had to have it's own post.
No surprise, it's picture heavy.

With flash

Under a lamp

And the bottle shots.

Sadly, there wasn't any natural sunlight, but I bet the polish would look even more gorgeous in sunlight.

I'm beginning to understand why people are willing to pay so much for it on ebay. 
It's gorgeous!
The pictures doesn't do its justice.

I discovered that one of our local make-up stores still has few bottles left of this polish although it was discontinued last year (?), and of course I had to have one.

When applying it, it seemed kinda watery, but that problem disappears when you shake it properly for a minute or so.

Overall, I'm totally head over heels for this polish. It looks gorgeous and I don't understand why this beauty was discontinued?!

Pin It Now!

17 comments:

Esther said...

I want a holographic polish so bad. That one promises well since I love GOSH polishes D:

marox79 said...

I couldn't find it on any of the beauty stores I went to in Tallinn. You got lucky, as you probably know more stores, ;)

Tina said...

I love it! And i want it too :)

nail loopy said...

this is sooo beautiful, i'm getting it ina swap and i can't wait, it looks soooooooo pretty : )

Kashaya said...

That polish is amazing! Whish they sold it in Sweden...

You have a really nice blog by the way, you just got yourself a new follower.=)

Have a wonderful day.

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

Fingers said...

I really wonder if this compares to Nfu Oh 61? So pretty I just love holos!

Polish and Charms said...

I love these kinds of polishes! Fabulous!

Cara Robinson said...

I have it and I love it!! Great photos :) xx

Cupcake said...

ooh this polish is to die for :Q____!!! Its just stunning <3 <3 <3

Nailderella said...

I have no word for this polish! it's just amazing!

rips said...

i want this polish! and hey, i got challenged with one photo challenge and i decided to challenge you! text is in finnish at blog so i translated it: 1. Open the 4th file on your computer where you have your pictures. 2. Publish the 4th picture on your blog. 3. Explain the picture. 4. Challenge 4 bloggers to do the same :)

"::Vivian Marso::" said...

Magnific! OMG! Wondeful, really!

Kiss

Vivian Marso
http://vialiesmaltes.blogspot.com

nail crazy said...

all i can say is - omg :-D

Nail Reflections said...

I want this one. Awesome!

zebra-nails said...

OMG it's 100 % beauty <3

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

OMG! If you ever get rid of this, let me know. I want it so freaking bad!

Melissa said...

I need this holo in my life! It's so beautiful and I think you photographed it really well.

Post a Comment