Saturday, October 29, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse

I'm feeling much better now, so I just had to do another Halloween manicure - Zombie Apocalypse

For the base I used one of my frankens.
It's this gray & blue with small silver-blue shimmer.
I used acrylic paint for everything else.

For the for the red blood I put some to the places I wanted, but it looked too neat, so I used my pinky to smear it and make it look more zombie-like.
Same thing with the green. I feel zombies are little greenish in the face.

And in the case of an actual Zombie Apocalypse, I recommend all of you to follow the 32 rules of Zombieland. They seem pretty efficient.

Pin It Now!

17 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

you did a great job looks so cool and scary!

SadeeStyle said...

Omg very scary and creative :)

Shannara said...

looks great!

Courtney said...

Great job, perfect for Halloween!

nail crazy said...

wow, your zombies are really scary :-D
god job :-D

Lydz said...

awesome job! :) like it!

Fingers said...

Man these are creepy looking! Very nice!

Nail Reflections said...

Love them!

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Oh wow! These turned out great! Love them.

Kay said...

Glad you're feeling better. Those nails are sick!

Pola Katelu said...

woooowww i love thats colour of your nails.

Nail Art Epicness said...

great job!

Tina said...

looks great!

dina vanessa mercado said...

wonderful nail art!!! love love love it... enjoyed your blog.. following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!!


http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE’S THE LINK–> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

sandryca said...

haha..thats cute :)

rebelrousher said...

Awesome nails girl! Very cute! Thanks for commenting through my absence:)

xx
Kat
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Maycie After Five said...

This is so cool! I just saw the new episode of Walking Dead last night. It was sooo good. Your zombie inspired nails are so awesome!

Post a Comment